« Home | David Ortiz - Boston Red Sox » | Pete Rose - Reds » | Super Bowl Photographs » | The 2006 Mercedes McLaren F1 » | LeBron James » | Super Bowl Arial Shot » | Maria Sharapova » | Howie Long - Oakland Raiders » | Terry Bradshaw » | Jim Rice » 

Saturday, February 25, 2006 

Bobby Orr #4 - Boston Bruins

I had to post this picture because I was thinking about my childhood and this about sums it up for the "hockey" in me. We used to make piles of leaves and shoot a street hockey ball into the net, and then dive into the leaves as if we were Bobby Orr. I miss those days, so here is something for all of you that have the same memories of their childhood as me. Mine were filled with street hockey and baseball. This is just an awesome shot. Enjoy.

Retro Jersey #4 Bobby Orr / Boston Bruins

Please click on images to enlarge them.

Check out the new look "Today in Sports" by clicking here and please feel free to leave a comment as well.

todayinsports@gmail.com

About me

Archives

ChiTown Weather

2003 VW GTI-4SALE

    For more information on this low milage, one owner car, email me at todayinsports@gmail.com.

My Other Sites

Get Email Update!

Need Blog Traffic?

The Roll...

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates

    Blogroll Me!

    Do you...

    Want...

    To...

    Advertise

    Your Blog

    Here??

    Blog linking available!

      Ask me about it!