« Home | Magic Johnson - 1989 » | Bobby Orr #4 - Boston Bruins » | David Ortiz - Boston Red Sox » | Pete Rose - Reds » | Super Bowl Photographs » | The 2006 Mercedes McLaren F1 » | LeBron James » | Super Bowl Arial Shot » | Maria Sharapova » | Howie Long - Oakland Raiders » 

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 

Great Goalie Pictures and a rant.....

I live in Chicago currently and have a huge issue with the fact that the Chicago Blackhawks don't allow the away games to be on TV and that they don't have a contract with ANY cable provider for home games either. Is it just here that the broadcasts are not aired for home or away? I love hockey and I am finding that looking at pictures just isn't cutting it for me...So here are some of my favorite pictures of some goalies that are great shots. If you have hockey pictures that you would like to submit, send them to todayinsports@gmail.com.

Jim Graig

Ed Belfour

Adam Munro

Rick DiPietro

Martin Brodeur

Kevin Weekes

Mathieu Garon

Fight!

I included this for you to look at the women in the Flyers hat behind the net.

USA vs. Russia

I hope that you enjoyed the photos.

NHL pictures -Getty.

Olympic pictures were found via web search.

If you would like to contribute here, click here to email.

About me

Archives

ChiTown Weather

2003 VW GTI-4SALE

    For more information on this low milage, one owner car, email me at todayinsports@gmail.com.

My Other Sites

Get Email Update!

Need Blog Traffic?

The Roll...

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates

    Blogroll Me!

    Do you...

    Want...

    To...

    Advertise

    Your Blog

    Here??

    Blog linking available!

      Ask me about it!