« Home | Coach Chaney - Temple retires. » | Dominique Wilkins NBA » | Michael Jordan at the Boston Garden » | Is he the greatest golfer of all time? » | Great Goalie Pictures and a rant..... » | Magic Johnson - 1989 » | Bobby Orr #4 - Boston Bruins » | David Ortiz - Boston Red Sox » | Pete Rose - Reds » | Super Bowl Photographs » 

Saturday, March 18, 2006 

Coach Ray Meyer - Depaul University

Ray Meyer, March 6, 1978 vs. Il. State - Chicago, IL
As most of my visitors know, I know reside in Chicago and it is funny how the past creeps up on you in the middle of your life. This time in my sports life.

I remember on Saturdays that I used to love DePaul basketball in the days of Mark Aguire. He was a favorite of mine and I loved to watch the games as a kid in front of that 1970 RCA cabinet TV.

Depaul's has lost the only name in coaching that is associated with it's university.

We are sad to hear that Coach Ray Meyer has passed at 92. Boy, I had fun watching him coach and made me want to play the game in High School and on a recreational basis.

RIP Coach Meyer, he was 92.
**Please don't forget our renter "RockJay" on the sidebar. Thank you.

About me

Archives

ChiTown Weather

2003 VW GTI-4SALE

    For more information on this low milage, one owner car, email me at todayinsports@gmail.com.

My Other Sites

Get Email Update!

Need Blog Traffic?

The Roll...

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates

    Blogroll Me!

    Do you...

    Want...

    To...

    Advertise

    Your Blog

    Here??

    Blog linking available!

      Ask me about it!