« Home | Michael Jordan - UNC Tarheels » | Coach Ray Meyer - Depaul University » | Coach Chaney - Temple retires. » | Dominique Wilkins NBA » | Michael Jordan at the Boston Garden » | Is he the greatest golfer of all time? » | Great Goalie Pictures and a rant..... » | Magic Johnson - 1989 » | Bobby Orr #4 - Boston Bruins » | David Ortiz - Boston Red Sox » 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 

More MJ....

MJ. (Michael Jordan) #23 Chicago Bulls

In Orlando, MJ going over Penny Hardaway. In this picture as well is Scottie Pippen. I love this angle.

If you have any vintage pictures that you would like to have posted on VSP,
email me.

Michael is the best. Kone, Anthony, Lebron are just nothing but imitators.

The Blog Tribune

Post a Comment

About me

Archives

ChiTown Weather

2003 VW GTI-4SALE

    For more information on this low milage, one owner car, email me at todayinsports@gmail.com.

My Other Sites

Get Email Update!

Need Blog Traffic?

The Roll...

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates

    Blogroll Me!

    Do you...

    Want...

    To...

    Advertise

    Your Blog

    Here??

    Blog linking available!

      Ask me about it!